Getting Started: Marketing Toolkit
The Marketing Toolkit is a shared Customer Relations Management system powered by Marketing & Communications and built on Salesforce. The purpose is to provide customer data-base management with shared access to contacts and accounts, building on transparency of communication and ideas throughout the Wharton School. This guide will provide the tools needed for a basic overview of how to navigate and use the toolkit to utilize the power of information across departments.
- Log In! – Welcome to the Marketing Toolkit
- Overview of Home Page
- Inside the Marketing Toolkit
- Inside Contacts: Overview and Definitions
- Overview of Details, Related Lists, Activities, Chatter & Full Contact tabs
- Inside Accounts: Overview and Definitions
- Overview of Details, Related, Activity and Chatter
- Inside Reports: Overview
- Help Center – your one stop resource powered by Marketing & Communications
Log In! Welcome to the Marketing Toolkit
Step 1: Type this url into your browser: http://wharton.my.salesforce.com/ (Feel free to bookmark and save this url for faster access).
Step 2: Input your Pennkey and Password. Once you’ve successfully logged in, you are redirected into the Marketing Toolkit!