Step 3: Marketing the event
Brand the Event
The Wharton Brand Standards
Follow the new brand positioning platform, an innovative and flexible way to share the story of Wharton with the world. The Wharton brand values continue to differentiate Wharton and position it at the leading edge of business education. You must be sure that your event highlights these values and uses the appropriate assets when hosting your event.
Be sure to take some time to become familiar with the School’s brand standards and feel confident that your event whether it be big or small reflects the proper messaging and look-and-feel of Wharton.
Wharton has already developed design standards, which are at your disposal
On all Official Wharton events, it is essential that you make sure the Wharton Logo is properly and prominently displayed during your event. Participants should walk away from the event associating all the new information, contacts, and the overall feel of the event with Wharton. Separate policies exist for students, alumni, and external partners.
- Policies for Wharton Faculty and Staff
- Policies for Students
- Policies for Alumni
- Policies for External Groups
For business cards, presentations, large printing projects, use one of the University-approved vendors:
More on Branding Your Event
- Correct use of the Wharton Logo
- How to use the Wharton logo with additional sponsors or groups
- Know the Brand – Official Language for Telling the Story of Wharton
- PowerPoint Slides, Templates including the Appropriate Introduction and/or Welcome Slide
Well-Executed branded event materials create a memorable experience, and foster greater engagement with our stakeholders.
- The Wharton Identity Kit showcases our standard event materials and suggests vendors for custom branded materials for Wharton staff, faculty and campus events.
- Download our pre-designed templates for signage, presentations and digital displays from the Wharton Identity kit.
- Wharton Events offers select materials for loan to enhance your event, from pull-up banners, table throws, directional signage and easels, through the Event Materials Loan Request Form