Finding a list of registrants signed up for an Event Waitlist ticket type
- From the main Events listing view, click on the Cross Events Menu and select from the drop down Cross Events Reports
- Under Report Templates, in the Standard Events Tab, scroll to the Registration Reports section and select Registration List by Product
- In the Select Events section in the Title Field, type a portion of the name of the event you want to run the report on and click Search to display a list of matching events
- Optionally, you can add a range of dates if you need to narrow down your search results
- From the list of matching events, select the checkbox next to the event you need to report on, then
- Under the Select Product Type section, select Admission Item and move this to the Selected box by clicking the directional arrow
- Click Run
This will create a report where each ticket type and the corresponding registrants are listed on a separate sheet. Once the report has run you can view in browser or export to Excel.
Report in Cvent:
Report exported to Excel:
Was this article helpful?