After gaining access to Events HQ, you will want to review how your events will display on your Wharton CMS (WordPress) site. There are two primary displaying methods.
- Embed an Events HQ list module onto a current page, to pull in an upcoming events list on an existing page.
- Add or update a navigation menu item, to display the full Events HQ List/Calendar view
Adding Events HQ List/Calendar View to your site Navigation
- On your Wharton CMS site, “Menu”
- In the Add Menu Item box, select Custom Links
- Add in your Events HQ list link (typically your website url + /events-hq )
- Select Add to Menu
- The navigation item now appears under the Menu structure box.
- Name your navigation tab (Events, Upcoming Events, etc)
- Re-order the navigation item as you want it to appear on your website
- Select Save Menu
Navigation View: Events HQ List/Calendar
Event List view in navigation
Calendar view in Navigation
Was this article helpful?