In order to maintain a well-regulated army of websites, the Wharton WordPress Managed Service platform comes with a curated list of plugins that are available to you. Many of them are turned off by default in order to keep every site performing as optimally as possible. If you need to make use of one, please request it to be turned on via the Web Support ticketing form.
If you need functionality from a plugin that is not on this list. Please request it via the form, as well, and the Marketing Technology team will investigate various options, and then style it, and make it available on this list.
- List Category Posts: Allows you to display a list of posts from any category or tag. Very flexible to use.
- Visual Composer [default on]: Creates a very user-friendly, front-end editing tool. It’s ‘elements’ take the place of many plugins.
- Ultimate Addons [default on]: Expands the capabilities of Visual Composer
- Akismet [default on]: An excellent Spam capture tool.
- Templatera [default on]: An add-on to Visual Composer, this tool creates reusable content blocks that can be modifed from a central location.
- WordPress SEO [default on]: a Search Engine Optimization tool. Content editors should learn how to use it.
- Slideshow [available on request]: Provides a banner slider for your site.
- The Events Calendar [available on request]: Provides an upoming event calendar for your site. Used by EMBA, MBA, Mack Institute
- Gravity Forms [available on request]: Provides robust form submission and contact collection.